Experienced Software (.NET/C#) Developer needed to join our successful Maidstone based client, to deliver software solutions across a variety of platforms.
This role could suit a candidate with 2+ years’ experience, who is looking for their next step up.
Develop first-rate best practice software solutions using C#/.NET as the primary development tool. Part of the .NET development team working under an Agile with SCRUM development process, you will provide a leading role in developing the client’s portfolio of .NET applications.
- Keeping abreast of new emerging technologies and discuss collaboratively across the team.
- Confidently suggest ways in which the company’s products can be enhanced, or processes improved.
- Actively promote testing across all products ensuring best practices are adhered.
- Ensure code is maintained with all changes being well documented, in accordance with ISO standards.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior team members.
- Work with the Team Lead in defining and evolving best practice within the .NET platform.
Along with a good academic background, you will need the following skills:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in .NET/C#
- ASP.NET MVC/WEB API
- NUnit, xUnit
- SQL Server
- High level of technical knowledge to allow ‘first level’ system architecture discussions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prepare excellent documentation when required.
- Unflappable nature.
- Experience in utilising the Microsoft Azure technology stack for development, hosting and deployment.
- Experience in .NET CMS development.