Are you looking for flexible/remote working but supported by a great team of people and want the chance to be involved in key business and product decisions?
This gaming app development Company are looking for a senior Android Developer to not only be responsible for training and nurturing junior developers but also to play a key role in making strategic decisions related to the platform.
You will need to have
- solid work experience conceptualising, building and testing products
- a thorough understanding of common Android patterns and code structures
- knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or a similar database management system
- experience using Firebase
- web integration skills (REST, JSON, XML)
- proven commercial software development experience
This role is mainly remote working with only 1 – 2 days in the office and whilst you will be fully supported, you must have good time and task management skills and the ability to self-manage is essential.
To be a part of this exciting growing company, please send your CV to Karen at Jump IT.