Due to continued growth, our long standing client is looking to recruit an additional experienced client facing Cloud and Data Centre Consultant to join its cloud / data centre practice.
Working on key Cloud / Data Centre Projects with FTSE 250 companies it is essential that you are extremely comfortable interacting with high profile industry clients; capable at presenting at Director level and with deep technical understanding.
The perfect candidate will be:
* Able to provide technical and project leadership
* Responsible for scoping required functionality with clients
* Able to design, engineer and implement agreed solutions
* Able to work closely with clients, proactively defining other areas for improvement
* At ease producing professional documentation, such as design and run-books
* Comfortable acting as a technical resource within the presales function
* A Technical lead level, able to mentor and develop junior members of the team
From a technical perspective you must have:
* Extensive experience with Azure or similar cloud platform (design, implementation level)
* Specific technical knowledge in the following areas: network, storage, servers, hypervisors
* Proven experience in delivering enterprise infrastructure solutions
* Familiarity with PowerShell and/or C# scripting
* Ideally have a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
* Ability to translate technical details into understandable business language for clients
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* A good understanding of industry trends and tools
Any Microsoft certification is a bonus.
Jump IT has worked exclusively with this client on many roles from its inception, so please email your CV to me in the first instance. To start ASAP