NEW PERMANENT ROLE to join a small team providing technical support to 100 user environment based near Sevenoaks!
Our client is part of a larger group of companies with a centralised Group IT team based in the UK.
It needs to recruit a permanent 1st/2nd line support professional to:-
* Answer / take support calls
* Log calls on the help desk system
* Resolve 1st / 2nd line issues over the phone and face to face
* Escalate issues were necessary to 3rd line support
* Ensure problem resolution
* Provide a supreme customer service
Technical skills needed must include:
* MS Office
* Windows operating systems
* Telephony understanding
Excellent interpersonal skills expected. Exposure of help desk software and ITIL needed.
The role will include broad technical issues; some project work; occasional travel to City of London offices. Typical issues could be a mouse not working, PC not printing to project work
The role could suit someone with some customer service / help desk background with ITIL or someone looking to work closer to home or indeed someone after a new challenge.
Great company and opportunity to have a blend of face to face and over the phone support with opportunity to travel to other City based sites.
Interested? Then please email your CV to Roger at Jump IT in the first instance.