NoSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, MariaDB, Firebase, SQL Server, Linux, Ubunut, Centos, RedHat, LAMP, Automation, Continuous integration.
If you are a strong database developer / administrator with 3-4 years solid work experience and seeking a new dynamic and technically challenging DBA/Development role, then please get in touch with me.
Our client is a leading digital / online business that can offer home/remote working with no more than 2-3 days in the office based West Kent (near a station). In return for flexibility and a good salary package they are looking for an individual who has:
* A deep understanding of databases (NoSQL & MariaDB in particular
* Pride in the work they do
* Ability to offer strategic architectural advice
* Worked in Agile/Lean environments
* understanding of Continuous integration and deployment
Interested? Then please email your CV to Karen at Jump IT in the first instance. To start 2018, don't delay and do not miss out on a flexible home based opportunity.