Experienced and enthusiastic Infrastructure Team Lead required for a busy role based in mid Kent.
You will help to manage and develop the current team and their workload, making sure they meet customer demands. You will also be responsible for appraisals, recruitment, training etc within the team.
*NB - While this is not a technical role you MUST have a technical background*
- Team Leader experience in a similar role
- A good technical background
- Experience of BAU support
- Resource and workload management experience
- Experience of working alongside project teams, helping deliver infrastructure and software development projects
- Experience of MS core technologies, virtualisation (VMware), networking, storage etc
- Exellent experience of cyber security
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience of financial systems
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted asap.
Closing date for this role 12th December 2017.