Experienced Information Security Manager wanted to be responsible for the security management system of my mid Kent based client. Must be certified to CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
Skills/experience required includes:
- A thorough understanding and commercial experience of Information Security, the threat landscape, risks, IT security and non-technical development.
- Must be certified to CISSP, CISM or equivalent.
- Experience of conducting security risk assessments, along with working knowledge of security standards, including ISO27001.
- Strong interpersonal skills and business understanding.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory compliance, specifically PSI DSS, DPA, GDPR.
- Comprehensive experience in building/supporting an Information Security Management System - including the development, documentation and maintenance of security policies, standards and procedures.
- Working knowledge and proficient with information security principles, including Risk Assessment Frameworks and Methodoligies, Access Management, Data Classification, Identity Management, Email Security, Internet Security, Firewall Security and Network Security.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, along with a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for this role.
**NB- This role is subject to background checks, inc DBS, credit etc**