Our client based in West Malling is looking for a motivated and result-orientated self-starter, who has extensive experience as an SQL Developer and DBA.
This is a hybrid role where you will provide 2nd and 3rd line support for all production systems across a wide variety of platforms and technologies, along with taking responsibility for all SQL reporting, development and any related data. You will also be responsible for the specification, design and implementation of SQL Reporting and ETL processes, utilising your skills in SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
Essential skills and experience:
- SQL Development and DBA Experience (you need to have both)
This is a technical role so you will be expected to resolve any issues yourself, as well as with others team members.
Along with a demonstrable track record in delivering with technological environments, you will need:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- To be able to think clearly and logically when working under pressure
- The ability to multi task, and respond to any change in priority at short notice
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate on all levels
- To be a good team player who can effectively manage their own workloads and along with those of their team, providing mentoring and development where required.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, enjoy a challenge and go that extra mile to meet deadlines.