This is a new permanent job, based Mid Kent, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to progress into Digital / project Management / product management!
Our client is a financial services company that needs a new member of staff to sit between IT/Technology, Customer Services/ Call centre teams and their clients to help ensure deliver of Customer support and excellent.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good understanding of working in customer support / help desk / call centre support environments
* Experience of working to SLA's and meet KPI's
* Talk calmly about technical issues to non technical people
* Have tenacity to see a problem through
* Have excellent appreciation of customer service excellence
* Have keen interest or experience in the technology / digital arena
* Be comfortable taloking to management level
* Willing to provide solutions to problems in meetings
* Be analytical
* Have an eye for detail
We know this is a big ask but this is a real opportunity for someone working in a highly automated / digital environment looking to really grab an opportunity and deliver customer excellence. It could suit a graduate OR someone with several years experience OR someone with transferable skills as long as you have the Customer service understanding.
Any exposure to IT, ITIL, Customer excellence a real bonus.
To start asap, this is a unique role with potential working with corporate companies and individuals as part of a much wider and larger IT / non technical team.
Please email your CV to Roger at Jump IT in the first instance